This review applies to version 5.2.
The latest version of this software will soon be reviewed by our
StaffCop allows you to monitor all activities on company computers and prevent the unauthorized distribution of sensitive corporate information.
Corporate information security has always been a top business priority. There is a growing need for solutions that provide the functionality to analyze employee activities during business hours, and protect the company's confidential information.
StaffCop software allows you to effectively prevent, detect, respond, monitor and review measures to reduce perceived risks of corporate data loss. IT professionals who use StaffCop can adequately monitor company resources for data breaches or prevent these breaches from occurring.
- Social Network Monitoring – all actions taken in Facebook, Twitter, Classmates or VKontakte are tracked and analyzed. You are able to see private messages, photos and other materials viewed by the user.
- Search Term Tracking – it is possible to track and analyze all searches performed in Google, Yahoo, Yandex etc.
- Analytics modules generate charts and statistics on how much time is spent playing games, running applications, visiting websites, or chatting in IM.
- Screen Capture – screenshots are taken every few minutes and may be accessed through the admin panel.
- IM and email correspondence is tracked and analyzed, and may be accessed through the admin panel.
- Built-in key logger provides you with user passwords for social networks and other login-only websites.
- Stealth Mode – in this mode the entire StaffCop system is hidden from the PC-user, so it is very hard to locate all StaffCop processes.
- It is possible to track all file activity, printed documents, USB connections, application installation and much more.